This solid wood 19th Century Eastlake style antique settee has been reimagined with custom printed cotton canvas upholstery and coordinating striped 100% linen fabric. The wood frame has been polished/oiled, while maintaining the worn vintage patina.
The printed textile used on this piece originated from a painting entitled "Holland" by dutch painter Leo Gestel, c.1928. Experimenting with cubism, expressionism, futurism and postimpressionism, he was among the leading artists of Dutch modernism.
- Age: approx. 1870-1890
- This is a one of a kind vintage item
- Height at back: 39"
- Height at arm: 25"
- Height at seat: 20"
- Total Depth (front of seat to back edge of seat): 25"
- Width (side to side at front arms): 54"
CALIFORNIA DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- Local delivery within Los Angeles County for a flat rate of $200
- Non-local California delivery for a flat rate of $350
- If you would like to do in-person pickup this chair is available at our shop in La Crescenta (Glendale, Los Angeles). Use code STOREPICKUP at checkout to remove the shipping cost to place your order and hold this item. We will then send you an email to arrange a pickup date/time
If these options apply to you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA:
Please contact us with your shipping address and we would be happy to create a quote for you. If you already have a delivery service you prefer we are happy to work with them as well.
You may also like
Join Our VIP Program!
There are lots of reasons to love our VIP program...getting 15% off your first order is only one of them!