We've moved to California! After being based in Montreal, Canada since 2008, we've now relocated to the SF Bay Area, California.
ALL PACKAGES ARE SHIPPED VIA USPS
- WHICH OPTION SHOULD I CHOOSE?
US CUSTOMERS: Please note that if you choose the cheapest option (ie First Class Package) be aware that this option is NOT INSURED for loss/theft/damage. If you would like the most affordable INSURED option Priority Mail is the best choice, I recommend this for all US orders. Priority Express is the faster version of this same service.
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS: First Class Package includes tracking and insurance up to $200. Priority Mail includes tracking and unlimited insurance. Priority Mail Express is a faster version of this same service.
- SHIPPING ADDRESSES MUST BE CORRECT at the time of placing your order. Our shipping is integrated with our store and will pull the address directly from your order. Due to the large volume of orders we receive it is next to impossible to remember a change in address, and therefore we cannot be responsible for making these changes. If you make a mistake the best thing to do is contact us ASAP, then we will cancel your order and you can place another one with the correct address, so it is in our computerized shipping system.
- PRICING: When purchasing multiple items sometimes the price is not totally accurate. With such a wide variety of items with different sizes and weights, the integrated shipping calculator is the best estimate we have. Our policy is that if the actual shipping costs MORE than what you were charged, we cover it for you. If it costs LESS than what you were charged (by $3 or more) we will send you a refund. So rest assured, we're not gouging you on shipping costs...more often than not we're covering extra charges! Our gift to you :)
- CUSTOMS FORMS: We cannot lie about the value of goods on a customs form, nor can we call your purchase a gift. This is against the law and we could be faced with hefty fines.
- TRACKING: Now that we're US based all our packages have tracking, yay! You'll be sent an email at the time of shipping that includes tracking info on your order. If you can't find it, check your spam folder.
**Please note, packages CAN be delayed by customs, which unfortunately is not in our control. This is a rare occasion, but it can happen.
Within the USA:
1-4 days from ship date
USA to Canada:
3-8 days from ship date
5-14 days from ship date
Duties are the responsibility of the recipient. Duties are a tax rate decided upon and collected by YOUR government to help with your local services and infrastructure.
They vary incredibly from country to country, and are based on the category of item you have ordered (ie a sweater vs. a necklace = different rates), the country that it was manufactured in and the value of the item. Read a bit about Duties/VAT/Customs charges here: http://www.dutycalculator.com/help_center/Import-duty-and-taxes-explained-in-a-nutshell/
If you need something fast, fast, fast there are often other options, just shoot us a message and we'll tell you what's possible. We're always here to help!