Automatic FREE SHIPPING on all US orders over $200
The custom printed textile used on this piece was created in house by combining multiple pencil and ink studies by dutch painter Leo Gestel, c.1928. Experimenting with cubism, expressionism, futurism and post-impressionism, he was among the leading artists of Dutch modernism.
- Age: approx. 1990
- This is a one of a kind vintage item, newly reupholstered in custom printed fabric
- Height at back: 33"
- Height at arm: 22.5"
- Height at seat: 18"
- Depth of seat: 23"
- Total Depth (front of seat to back edge of sofa): 40"
- Single section width (side to side at widest point): 79"
- Total width (side to wide at widest point): 136"
- Solid wood frame
- Firm foam seat with Dacron interior wrap, zipper closure at back of cushions
CALIFORNIA DELIVERY IS IN INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA:
Please contact us with your shipping address and we would be happy to create a quote for you. If you already have a delivery service you prefer we are happy to work with them as well.