Create a modern plant installation with a set of hanging brass plant holders, inspired by the bedroom of talented paper artist Sharlene Kayne (@skaynedesigns)
Choose from a set of TWO, THREE or FIVE from the drop down menu.
- Solid brass
- HANDMADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
- raw finish, polished, for a vintage look. Will need polishing over time to maintain this exact look, otherwise it will slowly gain a patina. Can be re-polished at any time.
- hangs from 37" long natural colour rope. The rope is cotton with a synthetic core (to reduce stretching out over time).
- Brass ring detail
- This hanger will oxidize if left outdoors, not recommended unless you are ok with the product changing its appearance
- Outer circle diameter: 18"
- Plant holder diameter: 7.5"
WHAT KIND OF POT SHOULD I USE?
Please note the terracotta pot is NOT included with the holder.
The holder can fit a variety of sizes, it just depends how high/low you want the planter to sit in it. The terracotta pot shown is an 8" Azalea pot. When in doubt...bring the holder with you when you go pot shopping!
PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THIS ITEM TO SHIP
First four images by LA artist Sharlene Kayne
2nd last image - Home Decor blogger Bre Bertolini
Last image - California Cotton Home