This marine blue refurbished rope woven metal cantilever chair is my re-imagined version of the design classic by Marcel Breuer for Knoll International.
- The chairs I've chosen to revamp are NOT authentic Marcel Breuer cantilever chairs, which of course should be lovingly restored as originals. The ones I'm using are high quality made in Italy "knockoff" versions of those original chairs. The frames are in excellent vintage condition.
- The wood/rattan portions of the chair have been cleaned, sanded and repainted with over 4 layers of minty green paint and glossy clear coat finish.
- The woven seat is made of 3/16" 100% cotton cord has a synthetic core, which prevents the rope from completely stretching out. Please note a small amount of stretching is inevitable with heavy use, and this chair is recommended for sitting only, no standing!
- The chromed metal frame of this chair was in great vintage condition, so I've thoroughly cleaned it, but otherwise left it untouched.
- 32" tall, 20" deep, 18" wide
This is a one of a kind piece, contact me if you're looking for a custom chair in a custom colour! I also have versions of this chair with armrests that are sanding and ready to refinish in the colour of your choice.
HANDWOVEN AND RESTORED IN CALIFORNIA, THIS ITEM SHIPS FROM THE USA
FREE DELIVERY IN THE SF BAY AREA (San Francisco, North Bay and Inner East Bay only) or pickup in Marin County (Novato)
SHIPPING: for this item is via Greyhound and does NOT deliver the item directly to your home, but rather the nearest greyhound station. This helps keep shipping costs down. If you need this item delivered directly to your home contact me and we can sort out a different option! If the quote sounds "off" please contact me with your address and we can figure out the exact amount for your location.
WHEN IN DOUBT, CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CUSTOM INQUIRIES
This indigo yarn dyed lumbar pillow cover features the natural frayed edge, a detail of the original vintage textile it was made fromDue to the handmade and VINTAGE nature of this indigo fabric there will be slight variations or imperfections in the weave or stitching or repairs or small patches. We...
Indigo tie dye and kilim patterned cotton jacquard are the perfect boho beach combo. LAST TWO AVAILABLE! The center fabric for this design has finally gone out of stock. We're coming up with a fun new version, but if you had your eyes on this exact pattern this is your...
This mixed fabric lumbar pillow is the perfect thing to match up with our indigo mudcloth pillow covers.The front of the pillow is a mix of unbleached 100% linen, a cotton blend kilim patterned jacquard and a strip of hand dyed indigo mudcloth. The back is a the same unbleached...