A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweatshirt that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling. We first designed this shirt in 2014 and it becomes more relevant year after year.
The graphic combines a print by "Skeletbuste" Egbert van Panderen (c. 1590 - 1637) with bold "EAT THE RICH" text. The term "Eat The Rich" Jean-Jacques Rousseau -- whose philosophical writings provided the underpinnings for much of ideals of the French Revolution -- was the originator of the phrase, "Eat the Rich":
"When the people shall have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich..."
The phrase has been cited by others as originating at a speech given by Rousseau. You can see an example of this in this book published in the 1800's, "The history of the French revolution", by M. A. Thiers.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
THIS ITEM IS MADE IN LA, FULFILLED BY PRINTFUL