Use code USA200 for FREE SHIPPING on all US orders over $200
This item is currently in production here in LA and will be ready to ship by mid to late September. Thanks for your patience!
This solid brass metal hanging planter is the epitome of modernist simplicity.
Being personally unskilled in metalwork but committed to local production, I found an amazing family run small business here in Los Angeles to work with. Although we sometimes need help to bring ideas to fruition, it's important to us to support local production so you can proudly know that this item is 100% made in the USA.
- Solid brass
- raw finish, polished with "brasso" for a vintage look. Will need polishing over time to maintain this exact look, otherwise it will slowly gain a patina. Can be re-polished at any time.
- hangs from 37" long natural colour rope. The rope is cotton with a synthetic core (to reduce stretching out over time).
- Brass ring detail
- This hanger will oxidize if left outdoors, not recommended unless you are ok with the product changing its appearance
- Outer circle diameter: 18"
- Plant holder diameter: 7.5"
WHAT KIND OF POT SHOULD I USE?
Please note the terracotta pot is NOT included with the holder.
The holder can fit a variety of sizes, it just depends how high/low you want the planter to sit in it. The terracotta pot shown is an 8" Azalea pot. When in doubt...bring the holder with you when you go pot shopping!
READY TO SHIP
HANDMADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
2nd and last 3 images by:
LA artist Sharlene Kayne
Home Decor blogger Bre Bertolini