This white metal hanging planter is the epitome of modernist simplicity.
- Stainless steel
- professionally powder coated (can be used indoor or outdoors)
- hangs from 37" long natural colour rope. The rope is cotton with a synthetic core (to reduce stretching out over time) It is a clothesline style rope, which can be used outside. Left outdoors the rope will degrade over a period of time though depending on your climate (as would a clothesline), but could be easily replaced from the hardware store.
- Brass ring detail (will oxidize if left outdoors, can be removed if you want to use it only when the planter is brought inside)
- Outer circle diameter: 18"
- Plant holder diameter: 7.5"
WHAT KIND OF POT SHOULD I USE?!
The terracotta pot is NOT included with the holder.
The holder can fit a variety of sizes, it just depends how high/low you want the planter to sit in it. The terracotta pot shown is an 8" Azalea pot. When in doubt...bring the holder with you when you go pot shopping!
READY TO SHIP
HANDMADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Kitchen photo by Kristin of https://www.kristindiondesign.com/
Deck photo by Megan of @undecorated_home
This black metal hanging planter is the epitome of modernist simplicity. PRODUCT DETAILS:- Stainless steel- professionally powder coated (can be used indoor or outdoors)- hangs from 37" long natural colour rope. The rope is cotton with a synthetic core (to reduce stretching out over time) It is a clothesline style...
The comfort of a headboard without the commitment. Lightweight foam is covered in a washed linen canvas cover (removable for washing) and suspended from two leather straps which hang from two aluminum metal standoffs. The leather is reinforced with metal plates at this joint to prevent stretching out, however we do not...
This pillow cover is made from off white handwoven African mudcloth, printed with a grey bars pattern. Due to the handmade nature of this fabric there will be slight variations or imperfections in the weave, and we consider this to be part of the beauty of this fabric. That being said, we...