This white metal hanging planter is the epitome of modernist simplicity.
- Stainless steel
- professionally powder coated (can be used indoor or outdoors)
- hangs from 37" long natural colour rope. The rope is cotton with a synthetic core (to reduce stretching out over time) It is a clothesline style rope, which can be used outside. Left outdoors the rope will degrade over a period of time though depending on your climate (as would a clothesline), but could be easily replaced from the hardware store.
- Brass ring detail (will oxidize if left outdoors, can be removed if you want to use it only when the planter is brought inside)
- Outer circle diameter: 18"
- Plant holder diameter: 7.5"
WHAT KIND OF POT SHOULD I USE?!
The terracotta pot is NOT included with the holder.
The holder can fit a variety of sizes, it just depends how high/low you want the planter to sit in it. The terracotta pot shown is an 8" Azalea pot. When in doubt...bring the holder with you when you go pot shopping!
READY TO SHIP
HANDMADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Kitchen photo by Kristin of https://www.kristindiondesign.com/
Deck photo by Megan of @undecorated_home
Sold Out - $69.00 USD
This black metal hanging planter is the epitome of modernist simplicity. PRODUCT DETAILS:- Stainless steel- professionally powder coated (can be used indoor or outdoors)- hangs from 37" long natural colour rope. The rope is cotton with a synthetic core (to reduce stretching out over time) It is a clothesline style...
The comfort of a headboard without the commitment. Lightweight foam is covered in a washed linen canvas cover (removable for cleaning) and suspended from two leather straps which hang from two brass tone aluminum metal standoffs. The leather is reinforced with metal plates at this joint to prevent stretching out, however we...
Our designer Angie is a huge fan and collector of pretty much anything that you can hang from the ceiling, so she decided it was time to create a version of the classic 1970s macrame hanging table. We took the original vintage styles as inspiration but changed quite a few things. Our...